Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an idea you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full-line of products and not seeking add much more.
2. The Product Idea is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own file a patent clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to consider the risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.